The privacy policies form the basis regarding the data that we collect from you or that you provide to us, is certainly processed by us. You should read the following things if you need to understand how we treat your data and maintain it.
Here is the information that we collect from you as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the 'Act').
- All the information that you are filling on the forms of our site liveaffair.com.au (including personal details, contact numbers and other details that you fill up for completing the profile information of yours). Also the information collected through customer surveys, feedbacks and any competitions if any.
- If you have contacted us for any reason, then that data is also kept.
- All the transaction details which are carried out through the site by you like request of any services or products.
- The website usage information from cookies is also collected.
How this information is used by us?
This information is used by us in the following manner:
- To manage your account details with us so as to notify you of any tips, announcements special offers etc. if you are willing to purchase.
- To develop the structure, layout and usability of the site.
- If possible allow you to take part in the interactive features of site
- Also help in personalizing your repeat visits to the site.
- Provide you with the details of products and services that you have requested from us and also the information of services that you may be willing to get in future.
- To solve any queries that may have risen in your mind and give appropriate responses.
- If there is any change in our functioning or services then notify you the same.
- To perform any market analysis and research.
Disclosure of your information
As it is possible that we might be expanding our business in future, for this we might be selling or buying the assets. In this, we might be treating the information thus collected about you as an asset and hence can also become a part of the transferred assets. We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us.
- A buyer or prospective buyer of our business.
- Our legal advisors who will be advising us.
- Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
It may also happen that we may share your information with the third parties who will help us in areas like processing payments for services you have ordered from us.
We may also provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
Information regarding the goods and services offered by us and selected third parties would be sent by us which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish that your information is used in this manner or not share it with the third parties, then you can tick the appropriate boxes in the 'My Account' area of the Site. You can also ask us not to use your personal information, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, by contact us at: LIVE_SITE_URL_P/contact-us.html.
We collect the information about your personal computers also wherein your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This data is statistical and is about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify anyone in person. And this is the same reason why we may obtain information about your general internet usage by a cookie file on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies have information that is transferred to your hard drive. This in return helps us to improve the site for a better and even more personalized service. They help us in:
- Estimating the audience size and usage pattern.
- Storing your preferences to improve and customize the site according to your interests.
- To have a speed in your searches.
- To remember you when you return to the site.
For further information about cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
You can always set your browser not to store the cookies information and the website tells you on how to do this. But in some cases, some features of our site may not function as it should be. If you have not disabled the cookies, only then will our system issue cookies when you log on to the site.
Where is your personal data stored?
As a member of the site, we have given you a password or a user ID code which allows you to have access to the certain parts of the site. And hence it is your duty to keep your password and user ID confidential. Never should you share this information with any one.
As the transfer of information through internet is no more completely secure, but we do our best to keep it as safe as possible. Even still we cannot guarantee the security of your data thus transferred. Once your information is received, only then can we apply our procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
As there are many transfers of links to and from the website to other partner networks, advertisers and affiliates from time to time, and if you happen to follow the links to these websites, remember that they have their own privacy policies and as a result we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. And make sure you cross check them before giving out any personal information to them.
Access to information and correction
If you want a copy of the information that we hold about you then we are compelled to give it to you because it is your right. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at LIVE_SITE_URL_P/contact-us.html. Please note that we may make a small charge for this service.
Your information with us should be accurate and up to date. And if you want you can ask us to correct the information which you feel is inaccurate at any time by emailing us at LIVE_SITE_URL_P/contact-us.html.